Although 3CLOUD will provide Users with a translation of the Japanese language version of the Privacy Policies( "Japanese Version"), the Japanese Version will govern the relationship between Users and 3CLOUD. In the event of a contradiction between the Japanese Version and a translation, the provisions in the Japanese Version shall take precedence over any other translation.
2. Definition of Private information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
Log in time
Area code,Zip code
User IP address
unique device identifier
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
3. What personal information we collect
When you create an account on the Site we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences information
4. .How we use your personal information
The personal information we collect allows us to:
- Help users browse and edit activities on the Site.
- Send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Keep you posted on the Site’s latest announcements, updates and upcoming events.
- Verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
- Help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- Other related purposes.
We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve 3CLOUD’s services, and customer communications.
5. Provision of Collected Private information to Third Party
3CLOUD will not provide our User’s private information to third party without permission of the User except the cases in which the Private Information Protection Law or other laws or ordinances permit such disclosure; provide, however, that cases specified below are deemed not to constitute provision to third party.
- In cases where based upon laws and ordinances.
- In cases where it is necessary to protect a person’s life, body or property, and it is difficult to take permission from the user.
- In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with national or local governmental organizations or its representatives to execute certain tasks offset forth in laws and ordinances, and taking permission from Users could cause a problem for such execution.
- In cases where we utilizes or processes statistical information (including provision to third party).
- In cases where merger and acquisition or other business succession occurs.
- In cases where disclosure of certain part of private information to the extent not violating User’s interest is necessary for 3 CLOUD or the third party’s interest.
6. Disclosure of Private information
3CLUD will without delay disclose private information when a User claims for disclosure based upon the Private Information Protection Law after our proper identity verification.
It should be noted that, at the time of disclosure of personal information, User will be charged a fee of 1,000 yen per request.
We may decline to process requests that are frivolous, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made through the regional Privacy Contact Form.
7. Correction of Private information
Users may request to correct, add, or delete any details of your personal information on the grounds that those details of your personal information are false, 3CLOUD will, except in cases in which any special procedure is prescribed by any other law or ordinance, carry out any necessary investigation without delay within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purpose of utilization and, on the basis of the results, correct, add, or delete those details of your personal information and notify you to that effect.
8. Suspension of Use of Private Information
3CLOUD will suspend use of private information when reasonable allegation based upon the Private Information Protection Law is made by a User claiming that private information is:
- Used beyond the scope of published utilization purpose
- Obtained through fraudulent or other unlawful means, and we considers such allegation is based upon good reasons.
Suspension of use of private information will be made after our proper identity verification of the User, and such User will be informed about such suspension. However, the foregoing may not apply when We are not obliged to suspend use of private information under the Private Information Protection Law or other laws or ordinances.
Any questions, requests regarding our Private Policy can be made through the Privacy Contact form.
Last updated on Jan 4, 2016